At Eastern Environmental Contractors, Inc. our priority is the health & safety of our employees, clients, partners, and the communities we serve. The following is how we are currently responding to the rapidly changing environment caused by the continued spread of COVID-19. In order to efficiently maintain our operations, the steps we are taking as a company both in our offices and on job sites are described below. While realizing this situation is unpredictably fluctuating, additional measures will be implemented as necessary.
The nature of this pandemic is influencing virtually every aspect of our business. We have notified all current clients that the total impact of this force majeure event is yet to be determined. Despite this, Eastern Environmental Contractors, Inc. will continue to work to the same standards of quality & safety as it has for Forty-Five years serving the communities of our region.
To our Clients-
• We plan to continue serving you and will adjust our stance to reflect how your organization has decided to respond to this situation. We will adjust our approach as requirements continue to change.
• Our employees are adjusting methods to keep projects moving forward and so we can continue to operate with government agencies, municipalities, design teams and engineers who are modifying their work practices as well.
• We have quickly provided key office employees with the ability to work from home.
• We can host virtual meetings to provide clients & engineers with the ability to continue progress meetings.
• We are continually reviewing the safety requirements for field employees and will modify these as necessary.
To our Partners and Suppliers-
• We understand that your employees depend on our job sites continuing to operate as normal. We have plans in place to keep our projects moving forward.
• We are prepared to work with your management teams to reduce or eliminate any issues we may have with supply chain and or labor shortages.
• We have provided a copy of our Health & Safety Plan for COVID-19 and would ask that all our partners & suppliers follow these recommendations.
In the event that you or a member of your project team are diagnosed with or have come into contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact Eastern Environmental Contractors, Inc. so that we can take the immediate necessary precautions for our employees and our job site personnel.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the local, state and federal agencies that are working together to address the pandemic. We are meeting frequently to discuss our current response and updating it as necessary.
As this is a fluid situation, we will continue to closely monitor and adjust our policies and guidelines as deemed necessary.
© 2023 Eastern Environmental Contractors. All rights reserved. | Website Produced by time4design - Bucks County Web Design.